CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

“Just keep swimming…”

Whew, I am feeling quite overwhelmed today!  We had a quick meet-and-greet this afternoon and I got to meet many of my lovely littles, but they left quite a mess to clean up before school starts tomorrow!  I feel a bit frazzled and completely unprepared for tomorrow – especially since my school failed to order pencils (or add them to a supply list) and had the most random supply list ever.  Ah well, I need to focus on the positive – so grateful to have a job in a nice school, a lovely neighborhood, and a great district.  I can do this!  Good luck to everyone on their first day of school tomorrow – kids and teachers alike.
Just keep swimming!
signature image amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment